Word could not describe

Word could not describe
Citizen Maisey at Lincoln Memorial

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fingerprints

Yesterday, Steve and I were fingerprinted at USCIS for Maisey's Immigration. This is not an exciting step, but a necessary one. It allows us to proceed to the next step, so I am glad it is done. We now will wait for the approval, called the I-797C form. With that, we can apply for the next two approvals. It is a game of hurry up and wait. But wait we will.

In the mean time, Nana and I are shopping. This is going to be one well-dressed little girl. It is so fun to finally know age, size, and season. I have to admit, it is really cool to look in the baby girls' section of the store. Having two boys, I never looked a whole lot unless it was a gift for someone. Boy clothes are really adorable, too. But the shoes! Seriously, the little shoes! I can tell this is going to be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment