Word could not describe

Word could not describe
Citizen Maisey at Lincoln Memorial

Monday, May 28, 2012

More Paperwork

This is not the most exciting part, but it is where we are so I will post about it. On Friday, we received our I-797 approval in the mail, which sent us into paperwork mode again. This form allowed us to fill out the next two forms, the I-800 and the I-864W. We spent all of Friday evening filling out forms, calling Great Wall to clarify how to fill out said forms, and making copies of documents to include in the packet. These forms are essentially asking for Maisey to become part of our family, US government-style. Once we get this approval, we wait about another week to hear from the Consulate, then we can mail everything back to Great Wall and hopefully get a travel approval (TA). We are still probably a month from that point, but it feels good to make progress.

2 comments:

  1. "...Maisey to become part of our family"...loved hearing that part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Maisey became part of our family in my heart as soon as you told me she was yours. Love our little girl.
    A. Lori

    ReplyDelete