Word could not describe

Word could not describe
Citizen Maisey at Lincoln Memorial

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Details, details...

Shopping, planning, making lists, finishing small projects, babyproofing, making flight arrangements, and on we go. Steve found this amazing app on the ipad to keep it all going. It is called Things, and it is doing a great job keeping us all on task. I took a trip to Babies R Us yesterday, and I must say I think I looked a bit overwhelmed and confused, so I fit right in. For the record, it was every bit as confusing the third time around as it was the first two. I did get everything I think I need, until I meet Maisey and have to go back and change it all. We also took a detour to take the boys to the CT Science Center. It was starting to hit them yesterday that we will be gone, so lots of extra hugs and reassurances were in order. I am so thankful for all of the family support we have and know that they are in excellent hands, which is a great comfort to us.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited, have no idea how you are handling it all. I am always here for you and your family
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete